Collection: French Nails
The new-gen french nails with multicolored and animal print tips, from ombré shades to textured prints to swirls, all in our french press on nails collection.
What is French Press On Nails
French nails, also known as French manicure, is a style of manicure in which the nails are painted with a pale or neutral pink base color and the tips are painted with a white or off-white polish. This style of manicure is characterized by its clean, natural, and classic appearance. The French manicure is often considered a timeless and elegant look that is suitable for a variety of occasions, from everyday wear to formal events.
How to Make French Nails
How you can create French nails at home? The materials you'll need: Nail file,Nail buffer,Cuticle pusher,Nail polish remover,Base coat,White nail polish or French manicure pen,Clear nail polish or top coat.
- Start by filing your nails into your desired shape. Use a nail buffer to smooth out any rough edges.
- Push back your cuticles using a cuticle pusher.
- Apply a base coat to your nails to help protect them and make your nail polish last longer. Allow the base coat to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Apply your white nail polish or French manicure pen to the tips of your nails. Use a steady hand and make sure the line is clean and straight. You can also use French manicure stickers to help guide you.
- Once the white nail polish has dried, apply a clear nail polish or top coat to your nails. This will help seal in the color and give your nails a glossy finish.
FAQs about French Nails
1. What are French style nails?
French style nails, also known as French manicure, is a classic nail style that features a natural-looking base with white tips. It is a timeless look that has been popular for decades and is often seen as elegant and sophisticated. The French manicure typically involves painting the tip of the nails white and leaving the rest of the nail bed in a natural shade or a light pink color. The nails are often shaped in a square or oval shape.
2. What is French vs regular nails?
The main difference between French and regular nails is the specific style of the French manicure. While regular nails can be any style, French nails have a specific look that is achieved by painting the tip of the nail white and leaving the rest of the nail bed in a natural shade or a light pink color.
3. Are press on nails good for your nails?
Press-on nails typically use adhesive to stick to the natural nail, which can cause damage if not applied and removed correctly. If the adhesive is too strong or the press-on nails are removed forcefully, it can lead to the peeling, cracking, or breaking of the natural nail.