Press on nails are one of the most popular nail products on the market, and for good reason - you can get the look of professional salon acrylic nails without breaking the bank. Also, if you apply and remove the press-on nails correctly, press on nails can be reused, saving you more money and giving you the same look again. With care and patience, you can remove your press-on nails without damaging them or your nails, and can reuse your favorite styles.
Can press-on nails be reused?
We have good news for this question, because the answer is yes! Most of the press-on nails on the market are reusable!
Now, if you want to reuse fake nails, you can apply reusable glue to your nails and there you go! However, great care must be taken when applying and removing your press-on nails to ensure they can be reused next time.
Continue reading this blog until the end, where we'll further share how to reuse and remove press on nails like a pro.
How to Care for Your Press On Nails
If you want to reuse your press-on nails, you need to take good care of them while wearing them! Just like a regular manicure, there are certain things you shouldn't do if you want to maintain your press on nails.
- Moisturize your cuticle with cuticle oil and moisturize your hands with lotion to provide a solid base for your press on nails.
- Apply a coat of press on nail polish to your nails to better protect them from daily wear and tear.
- Wear gloves when you wash dishes, use cleaning products, garden, or handle hot water, which may soften glue or damage your nails.
- Don't press your fake nails too hard, or they may fall off or even break. It may be tempting because your nails are long enough to open things or reach things you normally can't touch, but it can damage your nails and make it impossible for you to reuse them.
- If you notice one side of the press on nail starting to show, apply a little more glue and press for 30 seconds to a minute.
Remove your false nails correctly
The key to reusing the press on nails is that you must safely remove them from your natural nails without damaging them. Please avoid using any chemicals, such as acetone, as you can only remove pop on nails by peeling them off or gently lifting them with an armor stick.
Clean and store them gently
Once you've removed the fake nails, be sure to wipe off any excess glue behind the nails, wash them with alcohol, and finally put them back in their original LÓA nail bag. Our research shows that you can reuse them up to five times if you take them out and store them as recommended, but if you're very careful about ironing, you might wear them more than that.
Invest in High-Quality Press on Nails
Did you know that the quality of press on nails is important?
To make your fake nails reusable, you should invest in high quality press-on nail products. Remember, the higher the quality, the longer it will last.
In addition, a good press-on nail is super durable, more cost-effective, and won't harm your natural nails.